Exporting Routes – Send, Display, Share, Analyze or Print
At CorvusGPS, you can export any of the routes to kml file. After you exported the route you can easily Send, Display, Share, Analyze, Print or Embed it to your blog or website using Google Drive and Google Maps.
Embedded Map example:
Embedded Map by CorvusGPS
Shared Map example:
How to Export, Share and Embed
Exporting, sharing and embedding the route is really easy, just follow the steps below:
Export a KML file
1. Sign In your CorvusGPS account
2. Enter to Map
3. Click to the Export button at the left side of the map
4. Select the Device / User, the file format (KML) and the time interval and press Export
5. Sign in your Google account and visit Google Maps
6. Click to the menu button at Google Maps and select My Maps menu point
7. Click to Import and Select the kml file you exported from CorvusGPS
8. Click to the Share option and select that the share is “On” and publicly available in the internet
9. Send the link to anybody in email or post it onFacebook, etc…
10. Click to the menu icon at the right side of the share option
11. Select the “Embed to my site” option
12. Copy the code from the popup
13. Go to your website or blog, switch to “text view” (eg. in WordPress), paste the code and save it
Verified Leaflet Delivery
The most common problem with Leaflets that many of the papers are landing in the trash because the delivery worker wants to save time so that’s the best way to finish the work in time. The customers also know this fact and they don’t want to pay for a work which has not been done. With a GPS tracking system Leaflet Delivery companies can ensure their customers that the leaflets or flyers are delivered and they did it in time because the time also can be an important factor (sales, limited time offers, etc…). With CorvusGPS, the Leaflet Delivery companies are able to record the route of the papers with using a SmartPhone (EverTrack app) and prove the successful delivery by exporting and sharing or sending the route to their customers.
Trip recording for Travel Agencies
People are going on a holiday and rent a motorhome for a few days or a week to make a trip. After they finished the trip the travel agency can export their route and share with them as a gift. I think it can be an interesting thing for the customers and a good opportunity for the travel agency to place ads on the screen. When the customers will share the route with their friends or post it on Facebook, many people will see the advertisement of the travel agency and they can find new customers much easier because everybody trusts their friends 🙂
Verified Pet Sitting
Many people pay for a pet sitter because they don’t have time for a walk during the day or when they are on holiday, but how they know that the pet sitters are really going to walk the dog? Exporting the route and sending an email they can prove that they really did the work.
Do you have some other idea?
What do you think, how you can use our Route Export feature?
Latest posts by Zoltan Sardi (see all)
- Smart Activity Recognition – Accurate Android GPS Tracker with Long Battery Life - February 14, 2018
- New Feature – Scheduled GPS Tracking in Work Hours - February 14, 2018
- What’s coming in 2018? - December 9, 2017