After installing EverTrack app you have to setup battery optimisation otherwise your phone can kill the app in the background to extend battery life!!!
#0 – Go to “App info” and select EverTrack app
- Usually you can find the “App info” under Settings/Apps/EverTrack
- Likewise, hold the app icon and pick “Info text” from the menu
- In addition, by holding EverTrack’s icon and select the “App info” option in the popup
#1 – Select “Power usage details”
#2 – Then go to “App launch”
#3 – Disable “Manage automatically” and make sure that all of the “Manual options” have been Enabled
Your system looks different?
Check our other setup guides for instance.
Latest posts by Zoltan Sardi (see all)
- Embed a map to your website - January 4, 2020
- Setup Guides – How to protect EverTrack being killed by the system? - October 17, 2019
- Samsung Android 9 – Run in Background setup guide - October 8, 2019