After installing EverTrack app you have to setup battery optimisation otherwise your phone can kill the app in the background to extend battery life!!!
#0 – Open “App info” and select EverTrack app
- Mostly you can find the “App info” under Settings/Apps/EverTrack or
- You can try holding the app icon and select “Info” option appearing on the screen
- Try holding EverTrack’s icon and select the “App info” option in the popup
#1 – Enable “Autostart” then go to “Battery saver”
#2 – Select “No restrictions”
Your system looks different?
Check our other setup guides for instance.
Latest posts by Zoltan Sardi (see all)
- Embed a map to your website - January 4, 2020
- Setup Guides – How to protect EverTrack being killed by the system? - October 17, 2019
- Samsung Android 9 – Run in Background setup guide - October 8, 2019